The following information briefly outlines the benefits included with our Property Management Services:
- Showing your rental property to interested parties
- Providing and processing the rental application
- Qualify potential renters by:
- Obtaining credit reports (done directly through our office)
- Inquiring on past rental history information
- Verifying employment information
- Collecting rent
- Provide a detailed monthly report indicating all income and expenses
- Provide a contact between you and the tenants should problems arise
At the time your property becomes vacant, the Leasing Commission fee for locating a qualified tenant is one half of the first full months rent. To manage the property on a full time basis, the monthly management fee is 8% of the monthly rent or a minimum of $50.
If you have any further questions regarding this information, contact our property manager, Sandy Vickrey; at the office (530) 795-4183 or on her cell (530) 681-8939.